We Are Hiring!
Internship - Communication
Are you a real foodie and is chocolate your true Love? Or is your heart beating faster for sustainable products and you are looking for an internship where you can make a real positive impact? Then this internship could be for you!
Lovechock is looking for a communications intern to support the marketing team here in Amsterdam. Lovechock is the first European Raw Chocolate and already selling throughout Europe. Since the beginning in 2009 all our organic vegan chocolates have been made from raw cacao and superfood ingredients. Fully in line with our three pillars that are at the heart of everything we do:
Love for You: All our products are made with raw cacao, organic ingredients and just lightly sweetened with coconut blossom nectar which has a low glycaemic index. The recipes are fully vegan and gluten-free.
Love for the Farmer: the farmers put so much love and care into growing and harvesting all our ingredients, they deserve fair wages.
Love for the Planet: All our ingredients are organically grown and vegan while our products are packaged in plastic-free foil and sustainable wrappers.
And now Lovechock has given birth to a delicious daughter, too: Little Love. A new brand with great potential to reach a big audience. Lovechock is a mother that has already spread her wings in many organic shops throughout Europe, her daughter Little Love is now slowly taking her first food steps in conventional supermarkets like Albert Heijn, Kaufland and Carrefour. Both brands are managed from our office in Amsterdam Noord, together with our own chocolate factory in Heerhugowaard (northern Netherlands).
What we are looking for?
As the marketing team we support both brands with communications and activation, from PR to Social Media. And we could use some serious help! That’s why we are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who is ready to dive right in. Because from day one you will have a lot of responsibility.
What You’ll Do for 2 brands – Lovechock and Little Love:
- Translate big marketing activation into content for all communication channels
- Copywriting for newsletters, blogs, websites, brochures, ads, posts,…
- Managing the content calendars
- Social media support and monitoring: you will make content, write posts, plan and review them in Later.com.
- Influencer marketing, although we’d rather say brand ambassadors with whom we have a strong and close relationship.
- Active participation in the development of the brands’ overall communication strategy.
What You’ll Need:
- Chocoholic that can eat chocolate every day
- A passion to make the world, especially the world of chocolate, a healthier and happier place
- You are a keen and capable copywriter who knows how to tell a story in a powerful way. Ideally you already have some experience in copywriting and are studying in a relevant field such as Communications, Journalism, or Marketing.
- Flawless English writing skills (native or near-native proficiency). Dutch, German or French is an advantage.
- You are creative, follow what’s going on in the world and particularly online, and are full of ideas for exciting content that fits with the brands’ positioning
- Strong, flexible and open-minded team player who can work in a multicultural environment and is able to deal with direct feedback.
- Advanced Social Media skills, you know how to post, boost, and analyse Instagram and Facebook. Facebook Business manager experience is an advantage.
- You are available to join us in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, for at least six months, five days a week.
- You are enrolled as a full-time student for the whole duration of the internship.
- You are an EU citizen (due to working permit regulations).
What do we offer:
- Lots of great chocolate!
- A energetic and positive working environment with a passionate, dedicated and fun team.
- Your own responsibilities and projects
- €500,- monthly salary including transport costs (on a full-time base).
- A 6-month internship contract Sept/Oct till Feb/March.
Do you think that it is you we are looking for?
Then we cannot wait to receive your CV and motivation letter at email@example.com.